Monday, May 16, 2011

Work to be Done

Good Evening!

I have a little over a week before i head out for the summer. Although i am super pumped to get started there are some things I need before i go. As of right now my number one prayer request is that i will be able to raise the full $1700 needed. I would also like for you all to pray that my room and I will develop a strong bond and that all of us will be willing and open to grow as much as we can this summer. It would also be awesome if you could pray that every cop from NH to SC will avoid the highway on the twenty 27th and 28th, Safety for the drive down and an awesome playlist to keep us entertained. I will be sure to add anymore prayer requests as they come but thank you for your support, have an AWESOME DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment