Monday, July 25, 2011

LP 2012

It is already my last week here at the leadership project and i feel as though time has just shot by. Yet in this short amount of time God has truly been able to do "Far more Abundantly than all that i could Think and Ask." I want to thank all of you that have been praying for me and that have supported me financially this summer i could not have learned the things i did if it were not for you. You all have blessed me so much and i can not wait to bring the Lords vision for my life back to Western. Some prayer request for this week are:
A strong finish
That Lp would not just be a season of spirituality but a life style.
Faith to trust in the Lord with the rest of my finances
And a passion that can not be put out for the Lord.

Thank you,
Love
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment